test

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Eleutherophobic freedom fighters!

Well last night I finally did all the part for my "They Hunger" playthrough, I'm going to upload them one a day throughout halloween I just have to add Jon Arryn's lines in and it's done!

I'll upload a part every day for a sort of advent period before Halloween, I'm quite looking forward to it. I also heard that The Walking Dead season 3 will sho in America mid October too which I also cannot wait for.

Today I've been thinking a bit about what I should do for christmas... I was kind of hoping that I'd do what I was going to do last year. It was (suprise suprise) a version of "A christmas carol" with Francis from l4d. I'll see how it goes...

I PROMISE NOTHING!

I owe a song... well 2 songs but if I do that every day then I'll end up posting over 10,000 on one post...

The Walking dead season 3 trailer song to show my... excitment



Nothing more to say today, sorry but well... maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment