test

Monday 15 October 2012

I have begun my ascent...

"I have run out of places to climb, I will abandon this body and take to the air, We will leave twin vapour trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks, I am the aerial, In my passing, I will send news to each and every star."

I'm back, my week long... URGH hate this word "hiatus" turned into a month long retirement...

So what happened? Well nothing really, though I suspect that it's down to me being less depressed than usual and that usually means that I run out of things to write about.

So yeah I'm depressed again, huzzah! More material!

So what's new?

I played episode 3 of the walking dead game (I don't remember if I hadn't done that yet) and I've also started reading the graphic novels. I've also started recently contributing to the Dear Esther wiki since Dear Esther is one of my favourite games. Though I wrote a review on it...

Well today I've done all I need to, I'll try to post later on this week and get back into the routine of things.

Thanks

oh yeah the song

I feel this is more than appropriete

No comments:

Post a Comment