test

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Another day, another bottlecap

So today I remembered an idea I had a while ago...

It's a new TV show, or rather the "reboot" of a current game show and I think that it would be bloody entertaining to watch (though a bit costly).

I plan to resurrect "The £1,000,000 drop!"

My rules are simple:

Contestants are taken up in a plane, now I'm not an expert in sky diving (or anything for that matter) so I'll say high enough that even the biggest novice could make it to safety.

The contestents will each be given an empty Gym bag and will be shown it's contents, the bag will be packed full of notes (1 million pounds).

The presenter will then have them stood on the mouth of the plane and will stand there emptying the bag over the side watching the notes fly in all different directions, slowly decending.

The contestant must now jump out after them grabbing as much as possible and stuffing it into his/her bag and must pull the parachute given to him/her before they hit the ground. The aim of the show is a pretty hilarious outcome either way, if you're a greedy bastard and fill your bag to the brim but take too long doing it *SPLAT!*

The wusses of the game would pull too soon, though they live they will only "bag" a couple of hundred pounds, if that.

I've suggested this to a number of people, sadly my dream hasn't been realised yet... shame.
Normally they just stare at me for a bit, make their excuses and leave.

Oh well, till next time.

Well I'll leave you with something that I've been looking for, for a while "The lonesome valley" by Johnny Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment