test

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Well, here we are...

Well since I took my absence lately I've sort of been collecting thoughts and tying new things.

It is because of this that I decided to move from my old spot in The Gallows and focus on this new place.

So currently I have added a background, not a banner though... might do that later.

I added this, one of my favourite images, I kind of like how it represents a sort of long journey. I have no bloody clue what's at the end of this road, nor do you (unless you live there, but if you do you're cheating!) and no one can say what's at the end of this road. Humouresly I found it on a blog that had the same bleak view on things as I do.

Well, back to basics I guess...

I've been working on The Corrupt Forum lately, it's kind of tricky keeping things together I think Christ for the other founders who help with the running of things. It's not just the Corrupt I've been involved in. I've been spending a lot more time at the Unwashed Village. I've had an account for over a year and have been a regular poster there since November last year. I'm having so much fun there, I feel it's like a dieing breed of communities which althoug fun and enjoyable doesn't ever give me the stomach ache that most other communities give me these days.

It's one of the few places that despite it's age, it's people are just as great as ever. To eachother and to new comers like myself. Thinking the group is dead, I did some digging a year ago (hoping to find them) and low and behold there they are. Don't remember joining the group to be honest, must have been when I found it... but I say that because it's a good thing.

I found some old stuff, though this is all I've got saved right now (I shared it with them) I hear it's quite old. Shame I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from... I'll do some digging and see what I can pull up.

I guess that's all for today...

So, lock up your daughters, hide the booze, protect your cats!

THE HANGED MAN IS BACK! *Cue music*

No comments:

Post a Comment