test

Monday 24 September 2012

The truth about bus drivers...

Hello... man who reads this from his basement, oh and crazy college lady I forgot you to. (sorry)

Ok so last friday I was riding a bus, for those of you who have never been on a bus (lucky bastard) I'll explain it as best I can. You wait for the right number of a bus that drives closest to your destination, for example 123 will go to the residential areas of the city whereas 456 will go to the central business districs.

So some where there will be one that goes to the centre of them lets call this bus 789, there are many more buses in the town, but that's as simple of an answer I can give.

Anyway so I recently did something very... very... stupid, I got on the wrong bus. I was chasing a bus that I swear to God said 123, but it said 456 and I ended up going about 10 minutes walk down the road, after almost an hour of navigating side streets. I make my excuses and leave, now I know what you're thinking "how can anyone do this?" Well... I found out a neffarious plot that most bus drivers have thought up...

So on friday I got a bus, the bus was my normal (hyperthetical) 123 bus... or so I thought, I got about half way there and thought huh... I swear this bus usually turns left instead of carrying on. When suddenly it hit me, "shit I've gotten on the wrong bus again!" Anywho I decide the only thing I can do at this stage is just see where it takes me and try to make my excuses and leave as soon as I can. So I get all the way down the route of 789 bus and find a place where if I walk for half an hour I could probably make it home by 5pm (bearing in mind that I left early at around 3pm.)

As soon as I got off the bus I turned around to see that the bus still said 123, then the scumbag bus driver changed it to 789 and drove off! What kind of fucked up world is this?! Are you telling me that bus travel is safe? What's the point in time tables, waiting and even getting on the right number of bus? There is non, because there is more than a chance that some asshole bus driver will be driving with the wrong number of bus! Imagine if planes did this, or trains! 'Now arriving on platform 1 is the 9:00 to London Euston (two hours later) HA! NO! This train is inbound to Leeds bitches! You lose! I might as well walk home every day if the the screw ups of bus drivers can't even drive with the right number on their dashboard.

Anyway...

I recently remembered some people I knew when I started off on youtube, not really my friends they were people I subbed who used to make videos and I used to watch and sometimes comment. They were kind of popular at the time, now no one remembers them... I think one of them moved to Russia, another was an absolute dick to his friends and lost them all (really he said what he thought about them and then claimed that it was a joke. Their names are kind of lost to me but I'm the only one who remembers them I'm sure... then I remembered some other friends that I said goodbye to here. I thought... I wish I could leave my youtube accoun behind but I can't, I want to continue but I can't everyone else has gone onto bigger and better things and I still want to do stuff. The thing that puts me off most is lack of feedback, no comments or anything, third anniversary and nothing was said... it's kind of sad in a way that those days couldn't last forever, I just let them crumble away to nothing which wasn't right.

I thought by this stage I'd meet new people and start new projects but nope... stuck here, I decided that help isn't coming, my friends are gone and they aren't coming back. So I've resurrected everything and started from the begining, I've started a playthrough of "They Hunger" for halloween and as a treat for you all I'll be putting it below each post every day as a sort of advent to halloween. I've decided that it would be fun to be in an action movie of sorts and I look forward to uploading all the parts.

Well I leave you with a song, this is from one of my favourite soundtracks of all time so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment