test

Friday 14 September 2012

The Lonesome Road

"It's a long and rugged road
and we don't now where it's headed
But we know it's going to get us where we're going
And when we find what we're looking for
we'll drop these bags and search no more
'Cuz it's going to feel like heaven when we're home."

 

You know I've been looking at my background image a bit over the last few days and I'm starting to see how appropriete it is. To life, to every day and to most other things we have to see through. I don't know where it's going but there's only one way...

I've finally around to seeing "The Walking Dead" episodes, I've kind of been looking forward to seeing season 2 again for a while. I think I appreciate it mroe the second time around, the pacing is better if you aren't waiting a week to see each episode.

I have to say that this is the only TV show in a while that I've shown interest in, (besides Being Human which is also brilliant). This is one of few things that actually look forward to since Doctor who went down hill.

For those of you who don't know The Walking Dead focusses more on the relationships of the survivors during the appocalypse. It focusses on how people cope, with eachother and society destroyed. I can't sum up much more since it keeps going and more and more happens and I don't want to spoil anythign for those of you who are a only half way through series 1/2 and haven't seen it all yet.

My favourite of the group is Daryl (well Daryl/Dale/T-Dog) I quite like his development more, how he improves as a person rather than go south like most others do. I wish they'd use him more, hell I wish they'd use T-Dog more too since both of them are awesome but I can see the problem...

Considering that both of them weren't in the graphic novels they don't really have a place in the story line but that's the problem! That's not a reason they should be written in, though I feel that they really tried adding Daryl to the story in Season 2 and rounding him more as a character and I enjoyed it when T-Dog has a line or two.

Next season look awesome though, I heard the at the prison story line is awesome so I'm not sure but I hope it turns out good.

If you want to find out more on the Walking Dead or what I've said before, there has been a (rather large) thread on the corrupt regulator forum.

Well... you want another song?

Well I heard this, this morning it was in the related video for "the parting glass" song that was used in the season 3 trailer of the walking dead.

This isn't the same song, but I kind of like this one and find it a bit more appropriate for the walking dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment