test

Wednesday 19 September 2012

The endless walker...

Well back to basics again... I wasn't able to post yesterday because I was sick.

I coughed up a lung... don't know how much I can get for it...

Anywho today I was going to talk about the impending doom that was supposed to fall uppon us... yeah what happened to that? Last year it was all "Oh no 2012 will be doomsday we're talking Old Testament, real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!  Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!" Though I've heard nothing of it this year... what happened? Did the angels of death just say "nah not today I've got a 'dickie tum' maybe next time we get another year with something atatched to it?"

Does this mean that the film 2012 is going to be completely bullshit? Oh wait... what am I saying? It already IS bullshit silly me... You know Dara o'briain did a great stand up on this film, this time last year to be honest though his version of the film sounded a lot better.

You know I read something interesting the other week, I coppied it onto a thread here. I found it pretty interesting that such  craziness could exist in the most unlikely minds... So the world won't end guys, we will all join hands and skip off into the sunset singing a nice cheerful song!

Like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment