test

Wednesday 28 November 2012

For the great crab queen Rudolph!

I'm back... I don't know what for since I've kind of had so many outbirsts and then I went on to neglect this blog to the point where it no longer matters.

I've been somewhat busy, we have had new members at The Corrupt Forum and the UV are still kicking... the group and I (the corrupt that is) have been creating a story. This story was made by group members adding another 3 words onto he currently existing story. So it started with "he saw light," "in the woods," etc, etc, etc.

So here it is so far, I hope to finish this one day.

"He sees light, through the trees, from the barn, by the river. Where HE lives. HE who fears the river's water because of the very mean crab that stole his first born child he named Rudolph after a reindeer. Rudolph was then taken away to the crab palace to become the new crab queen of their crabtopia! He was destined to lead them INTO THE FOREST, to attack the bright white light in the barn. Because it was HE who is the crab king, who retaliated by calling forth his super lobster troopers.
Queen's crab army sharpened their pincers and prepare for crab war three. As dawn arrived they fired cannons, the crabs were building shell fields when the bombs blew a hole in the wall of the palace, killing all the children and elderly. Queen retaliated by firing cluster bombs killing many of the king's elite omega lobster heirs."

I saw a few forums do this, but I think the corrupt did the most moving one.  :)

Here's your song, now run along you little scamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment