test

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Feels like heaven now that I'm home...

You know, I've joined a few places over the years... I found them all to be empty, stagnent... last month I looked in a new place and found what I've always wanted. Right now, life is good...

Will it always be good? Don't know, don't care, but I remember posting a song or maybe the lyrics to the song "Heaven when we're home." I think I found home. I won't say where yet... it would be telling you something that I don't feel comfortable with yet... and anyone else who stumbles across this.

Sappy shit out of the way I have stuff to talk about, I was quite impressed with the VGAs usually I'm pissed off because souless Mcbot won the "MOST MUVING CHARACER SPWEECH AWARD!" which just pisses me off... this year though I agreed with everything which is awesome.

Also it's christmas!

The time of santachrist!

So enjoy this... awesome christmas song from Voltaire


No comments:

Post a Comment