test

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Shaken, stirred but never moved...

"All night the buoy has kept me lucid. I sat, when I was at the very edge of despair, when I thought I would never unlock the secret of the island, I sat at the edge and I watched the idiot buoy blink through the night. He is mute and he is retarded and he has no thought in his metal head but to blink each wave and each minute aside until the morning comes and renders him blind as well as deaf-mute. In many ways, we have much in common."

OK I can't ignore the fact that I went off on one yesterday but I can't adress it... I mean how do you adress a recorded explosion of the mind?

So I thought I'd talk some more about life and stuff...

Last night the forum went down, I chased it up on the createmybb3 support forums and it turned out to be a common problem. The problem was caused by an update to improve performance, I have to admit though I thought they saw our post count and thought "nah they're dead."

I remember when it started in January and I decoded agaist makign sub forums, this was before everyone else got invited. I saw why not too long after, a forum which had plenty of posts, but they were all scattered so the place looked deserted. Even the Unwashed had that as a problem, though they did dedicate a sub forum to goats (yeah I don't get it either).

I saw the walking dead, though I wrote about that here http://thecorruptregulators.createmybb3.com/thread-61-page-25.html so yeah...

Yeah I know linking to the forums seems a bit of an assholish thing to do so that my posts are shorter, but truth be told it's to avoid spoilers for countries like the UK who don't get to see the show for another 6 months. I mean imagine what would happen if they found out that Rick turned into a sponge? Oh shit sorry!

Well I better go before I do more damage

No comments:

Post a Comment