test

Thursday 18 October 2012

You have 29000 days to live.

Recently I had this wierd crisis where I wsa suddenly aware of how short life is, if you live up to 80 you will have lived 700800. Now when you see days as a number like that... it seems shorter and shorter the more you look at it.

You see, life is a cruel, yet giving thing people in 2012 have a better quality of life than those who lived in 1912 and they had a better quality of life than those who lived in 1812 etc. But those who live in 2112 will obviously have a better life than us so... in short you may as well have been born in 1812 for all the good it does you. The world gets better and better around you, but you cannot live long enough to see it at it's best.

It's quite funny how people say that "their day" was the best, whether "their day" was 10-100 years ago. Well they are wrong, just as you will be when you're an old fart. The fact is history confirms it the world is as hard as it is to believe, getting better and better.

The more you think on it, the crappier your position is mortality is a bitch isn't it? Irony dictates that you die of a disease that is cured and completely wiped out less than 100 years later.

Anyway in regards to myself my least favourite person on the planet...

Walking Dead episode 4 came out on PSN-SCEE last night alas this was probably my favourite episode since episode 2. This episode had a few difficult decisions to make and after finishing the episode it took me a while to get my thoughts together. I wrote my decisions down on the corrupt regualtor forums here. It's been quite fun sharing eachother's stories over the last year or so I hope anyone else who reads this can share there's.

Guess that's it for today

Bye for now

To celibrate the episode being released I think I'll have this is the song of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment