test

Tuesday 16 October 2012

The path I tred behind me...

"This infernal road I walk will never be the same once I have walked it, the ground will bear the marks of my feet, the indentations caused by my weight, the sky above me will have moved on and yet the world will still forget..."

So this week I've been making my self busy when I can on Dear Esther wiki, to be honest i quite like the solitude of being there. Quite appropriate considering the game that the wiki is based around...

I think of myself currently as the "hermit" of the wiki, they will probably leave gifts for me one day but I will be too far gone to recieve them. I think... or at least hope that the users there will come back I could do with an admin there telling me if what I'm doing is right, I have several ideas I wouldn't mind discussing.

I've found things to have slowed down lately, maybe it's the depression kicking in, but I swear less is happening now... guess it's just the winter. The cold slows everything down I seem to find, especially PSN (HA I made a funny). Yeah PSN store was in "Maintenance" last night so I'm crossing my fingers hoping that The Walking Dead episode 4 comes out tonight... though it's more likely going to be a stupid call of duty wall paper for the store. (Christ I hate it when they do that...)

Speaking of The Walking Dead I saw series 3 last night, I loved it's dark atmosphere and pacing, I won't spoil any plot points for my fellow UK readers, but my main love for the episode was the prison itself. It's so intimidating, it shows how far removed the characters are when they see a place that looks like hell as home... although the mind can make a hell of heaven and a heaven of hell.

I guess that's it for today back to living for me... well you know sorta-living...

No comments:

Post a Comment